Zane name means God has been gracious
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name John
Meaning: (Yochanan), ‘God has been gracious’
Emotional Spectrum . His emotions get the best of him sometimes!
Personal Integrity . His honor is his best attribute.
Personality . A smile for all who come his way.
Relationships . Likes his friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure . Born to travel!
Career & Money . An education is Zane’s most valuable asset.
Life’s Opportunities . No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
Zane’s Lucky Numbers: 53 .32 . 58 . 46 . 27 . 45
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.