Youngman is Korean male name means common face
Local Origin of Name: Korean
From the name Youngman, Manyoung
용 -Common 만-Face, People
Meaning: Common face
Emotional Spectrum • A swirl of conflicting emotions, Youngman, is a complicated person.
Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • Let him be as he is – he needs no alterations.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Youngman.
Career & Money • His happiness is tied, in part, to his occupation.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
Youngman’s Lucky Numbers: 14 • 69 • 24 • 57 • 56 • 60
Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh