The African name Oluwatoyin means God is worthy to be praised
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Oluwatoyin
Meaning: God is worthy to be praised
Emotional Spectrum • Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Oluwatoyin’s middle name.
Personality • Her pleasant smile indicates a happy heart.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to her, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • A career in medicine would suit Oluwatoyin.
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help her achieve success.
Oluwatoyin’s Lucky Numbers: 24 • 17 • 43 • 10 • 50 • 39
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh