Meaning of the Persian name Khodadad is God given
Local Origin of Name: Persian
From the name Khodadad
Khodadad is Unisex name
Khodadad is First and Last name
Meaning: God given
Emotional Spectrum • He bounces back from his adversity.
Personal Integrity • Khodadad is the height of respectability.
Personality • He collects the best things in life.
Relationships • The romance department is key to his happiness.
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for Khodadad.
Career & Money • A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
ife’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Khodadad examines business deals carefully.
” Sympathy is a golden key that unlocks the hearts of others. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh