Meaning of the Irish name Fergal is man of valor
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the name Fergal,
Variant name of Fearghal
Meaning: Man of Valor
Emotional Spectrum • An emotional bond with Fergal is not taken lightly!
Personal Integrity • His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality • Life is a stage.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Fergal builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • His happiness is tied, in part, to his occupation.
Life’s Opportunities • Helping others enriches his life.
” No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side of things. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh