Meaning of the English name Jordy is to descend
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Jordan
Meaning: To descend , to flow down
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with
Jordy. Personal Integrity • His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • Quiet until you know him.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become his friend.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • Lessons learned early in life will lead to financial success.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
” Understanding is a fountain of life to those who have it. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article