Meaning of the English name Finn is fair hero
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Gaelic name Finlay
Meaning: (Fionnlagh), ‘Fair hero’
Emotional Spectrum .Quiet moments help balance this usually outgoing person.
Personal Integrity .His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality .Quiet until you know him.
Relationships .Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure .A unique hobby will occupy his time.
Career & Money .His happiness is tied, in part, to his occupation.
Life’s Opportunities .Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Finn’s Lucky Numbers: 44 .56 .35 .9 .26 .19
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish