Meaning of the English name Charity is love or dearness
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Charity
Variant name of Carus, Virtue, Caritas
Meaning: ‘Carus’ (‘dear’); one of the Puritan ‘virtue’ names
Emotional Spectrum .Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity .An honest person, people search out Charity for advice.
Personality .A people person, Charity is never far from a crowd.
Relationships .The romance department is key to her happiness.
Travel & Leisure .A unique hobby will occupy her time.
Career & Money .Her career will be the most rewarding part of her life.
Life’s Opportunities .Early childhood opportunities in education will benefit her.
Charity’s Lucky Numbers: 38 .56 .30 .34 .37 .27
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article