Meaning of the English name Benny is son of my right hand
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Benjamin / Bennie / Bernadette.
Benny is male and female name. Female name of Benedict.
Meaning: (Benyamin), ‘Son of my right hand’ Genesis 35:18
Benny also means blessed in Latin name origin.
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with
Benny. Personal Integrity • Benny is the height of respectability.
Personality • A smile for all who come his way.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • Must curb impulse to play instead of study.
Life’s Opportunities • Not everyone has the career opportunities of Benny.
” Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article