Meaning of the English male name Lucas is light
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Luke
Variant name of : Luke ,Loukas,Luce, Lucian, Luciano, Lucien,Lucilius, Lucio, Lucius
Meaning: (Loukas), ‘From Lucania’, a district in Southern Italy Book of Luke. Light
Emotional Spectrum .Handles a crisis well, people seek his guidance.
Personal Integrity .He conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality .Listens to his conscience and stays out of trouble.
Relationships .His best friends may not really know him .
Travel & Leisure .Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money .While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities .A mentor in the early years will help him achieve success.
Lucas’s Lucky Numbers:4 .51 .20 .29 .39 .1
Lucas is a very common first name for men (#381 out of 1220) and also a very common last name for both men and women (#286 out of 88799). (1990 U.S. Census)
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish
Read Full Article