Meaning of the English Dexter is dyer of Clothes
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Dexter
Meaning: A female dyer, Dyer of Clothes
Emotional Spectrum • Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Dexter.
Personality • Always on the ball.
Relationships • Likes his friends to be prompt! Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • A college education would help Dexter discover his dream.
Life’s Opportunities • If money can be made, Dexter will find a way to make it!
Dexter’s Lucky Numbers: 37 • 14 • 50 • 48 • 10 • 42
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish