Meaning of the Czech female name is praisd to the Lord
Local Origin of Name: Czech
From the Hebrew name Judith
Meaning: Praised to the Lord
Emotional Spectrum • She can put on a good show and rise to the occasion.
Personal Integrity • A sincere person, no one doubts Jitka.
Personality • She raises your spirit from low to high.
Relationships • Few people could have a better friend than Jitka.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Jitka takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • A career in medicine would suit Jitka.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to pass up a chance for advancement, she will go far.
Jitka’s Lucky Numbers: 27 • 50 • 18 • 12 • 5 • 38
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article