Meaning of the Arabic male name Hanif is true believer
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the Arabic name Hanif
Meaning: ‘True believer’
Emotional Spectrum • Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • Keep smiling, it makes everyone wonder what you’ve been up to.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Hanif.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • A career in teaching would suit Hanif.
Life’s Opportunities • He must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
” Anyone with a heart full of friendship has a hard time finding enemies. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article