Meaning of the African name Abrafo is warrior
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Abrafo
Meaning: Warrior or Executioner
Emotional Spectrum • His emotions get the best of him
sometimes! Personal Integrity • He values his personal honesty above other virtues.
Personality • Born to serve, you will find Abrafo active in the community.
Relationships • A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • Helping others enriches his life.
” Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh