Meaning of the English name Mabella is Lovable
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Mabella,
Variant name of Marbel.
Mabella is First and Last name.
Emotional Spectrum • You wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of Mabella.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Mabella stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • Doesn’t rush, but gets there.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Mabella.
Travel & Leisure • A unique hobby will occupy her time.
Career & Money • A born leader, she will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities • She must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
Mabella’s Lucky Numbers: 20 • 42 • 26 • 35 • 45 • 41
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh