Meaning of the Arabic name means Osaze is Loved by God
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Osaze
Meaning: Loved by God
Emotional Spectrum • He can put on a good show and rise to the occasion.
Personal Integrity • People know him for his good name.
Personality • Has a fondness for fun.
Relationships • The romance department is key to his happiness.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • Handling a family and a job are easy for Osaze.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Osaze’s Lucky Numbers: 25 • 38 • 12 • 11 • 13 • 47
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh