Becca name means noose or yoke in Hebrew
Becca Local Origin of Name: English From the Hebrew name Rebecca Rebecca, Rebeccah, Rebeckah (English), Rebecka (Swedish).
Becca, Becka, Beckah, Becky, Reba, Becci, Bekki (English).
Rebekka (Greek), Rivqah (Hebrew), Rebekka (Danish), Rebekka (Dutch), Rebekka (Finnish).
Rébecca (French), Rebekka (German), Rivk.
Riva (Hebrew), Rebeka (Hungarian), Rebekka (Norwegian), Rebeca (Portuguese).
Rebeca (Spanish), Rifka (Yiddish) Meaning: (Rivka), ‘Noose’ or ‘yoke’ Genesis 24:15
Emotional Spectrum • When she is happy, everyone knows it! Personal Integrity • Friends know that she will never talk behind their back. Personality • Fresh as a drop of rain.
Relationships • Her best friends may not really know her . Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard! Career & Money • With the right education, She can write her own ticket. Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee. Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article