Meaning of the Hebrew male name Arvad is wanderer or Exit
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Arvad
Meaning: Wanderer or Exit
Emotional Spectrum • Cannot hide happiness or sadness.
Personal Integrity • The decency of Arvad is never questioned.
Personality • Life in the fast lane, tempered by common sense.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Arvad.
Travel & Leisure • His job supports his hobby!
Career & Money • Education is the key to Arvad’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
” And let us give thanks for Someone to thank. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish
Read Full Article