Amy is English female name means dearly loved
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old French name Amy
Variant name of Amey, Amie, Aimee
Meaning: Dearly Loved
Emotional Spectrum • She hides her true feelings on occasion.
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Amy’s middle name.
Personality • Zesty!!
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Amy?
Career & Money • Amy has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, she will always bounce back and be ready again!
” Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest. ”
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article