Amos name means burden in English
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Amos
Meaning: ‘Borne’ (by God), ‘bearer of a burden’, or ‘burden’ Amos 7:14, 15
Emotional Spectrum.If you are looking for laughter, He is your person!
Personal Integrity . Parents of Amos brought him up on firm moral ground.
Personality.Wealth is not what you have, but what you are.
Relationships. Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved. Travel & Leisure.Who better to travel with than Him? Career & Money.A born politician, a career in public service awaits!
Life’s Opportunities.With the support of many friends, he will go far.
Amos’s Lucky Numbers: 18.104.22.168.13.58
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Read Full Article