Sultan is African name means Ruler
Local Origin of Name: African
From the Swahili name Sultan
Meaning: Ruler or Monarch or Sovereign
Emotional Spectrum • Not known to express his emotions openly.
Personal Integrity • A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality • Captivating manner.
Relationships • Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is his destiny.
Career & Money • With the right help, he will choose the best career.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Sultan’s Lucky Numbers: 50 • 41 • 22 • 14 • 46 • 29
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh