Shlomo is Hebrew name means peace
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Solomon
Shlomo (שְׁלֹמֹה), meaning peaceable, is a common Hebrew male given name.
Meaning: (Shlomo), ‘Peace’ à
Emotional Spectrum • He can put on a good show and rise to
the occasion. Personal Integrity • His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • With courage and determination, he will go a long way.
Relationships • Probably gives more in a relationship than he receives.
Travel & Leisure • Winter sports are attractive to Shlomo.
Career & Money • He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • Early childhood opportunities in education will benefit him.
” Rich and poor have this in common: The Lord is the Maker of them all. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh