Scott is Scotland name means native of Scotland
Local Origin of Name: English From the Old English name Scott
Meaning: ‘Native of Scotland’
Emotional Spectrum .Sometimes down, but never count him out!
Personal Integrity .Friends know that Scott can keep a secret.
Personality .Uses his natural resilience to cope with life. Relationships .When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply. Travel & Leisure .Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move. Career & Money .Not one to stay home, Scott will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities.While not seeking fame, his future is in the limelight. Scott’s Lucky Numbers: 33 .15 .31 .49 .1 .12 Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish