Robbie is English male name means bright fame
Robbie can be a given name as well as a surname. It is usually encountered as a nickname or a shortened form of Robert or Robin. The name experienced a significant rise in popularity in Northern Ireland in 2003.
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Robert
Variant name of Robby, Robin, Rupert, Bob, Bobby, Bert, Rahbert
Meaning: ‘Bright Fame’ or ‘Famous Counsel’
Emotional Spectrum • A lot of positive energy that needs to be channeled.
Personal Integrity • His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality • Nothing is rarer than a good nature.
Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for Robbie.
Career & Money • Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to pass up a chance for advancement, he will go far.
” Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you and watch over you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/mensname/
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh