Renata name means Reborn
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Renata,
Renato is male form of Renata
Emotional Spectrum • No frowns on this face!
Personal Integrity • Friends know Renata as a trusted acquaintance.
Personality • A smile for all who come her way.
Relationships • A people person, she does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • A born actress, she will find Hollywood attractive!
Life’s Opportunities • ‘Be Prepared’, is Renata’s motto!
” Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.