Pizi is Native American male name means Bravery
Local Origin of Name: Native American
From the name Pizi
Meaning: Bravery, Gall
Emotional Spectrum .Somewhat headstrong, he must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity .His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality .He collects the best things in life.
Relationships .A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure .He will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money .A gifted child, Pizi will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities .Educational opportunities are exceptional for Pizi.
Pizi’s Lucky Numbers: 41 .12 .32 .10 .51 .40
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh