Phylicia name means happy or fortunate
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Felix
Meaning: ‘Happy’, ‘fortunate’, or ‘lucky’
Emotional Spectrum . Cannot hide happiness or sadness.
Personal Integrity . Fidelity is Phylicia’s middle name.
Personality . Life in the fast lane, tempered by common sense.
Relationships . It may take some time to get to know Phylicia.
Travel & Leisure . Always on the go, Phylicia takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money . While no one can buy happiness, her hard work will pay off! .
Life’s Opportunities . The entrepreneur spirit in her is strong.
Phylicia’s Lucky Numbers: 22 . 51 . 14 . 33 . 45 . 26
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish