Pansy name means thoughtful
Local Origin of Name: English
From the French name Pansy
Meaning: ‘Penser’ (‘to think’); a flower. Thoughtful
Emotional Spectrum • Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity • She will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • A solid citizen and a compliment to our community.
Relationships • People who know Pansy want to be her friend.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, she will always bounce back and be ready again!
” I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh