Nevo is Hebrew name origin means Prophet
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Nevo.
Variant name of Nebo
Meaning: Mercury or Prophet
Emotional Spectrum • His happiest times are with his loved ones.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Nevo can keep a secret.
Personality • He is one of those quiet people who’s talking all the time.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Nevo.
Travel & Leisure • Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money • His happiness is tied, in part, to his occupation.
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Nevo.
Nevo’s Lucky Numbers: 28 • 51 • 12 • 45 • 16 • 31
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh