Nessa is Greek name means only one
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Agnes
Meaning: Pure or Miracle or Only one
Emotional Spectrum • Peaceful on the outside, yet churning emotions on the inside.
Personal Integrity • An honest person, people search out Nessa for advice.
Personality • A good sport in athletics and everything else.
Relationships • While crowds are fun, she needs her alone time.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • Money spent on school will be well spent.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh