Narcisse name means Daffodil
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Narcisse
Emotional Spectrum • Everyone loves to love Narcisse.
Personal Integrity • His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • It is better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried.
Relationships • Many people will find him their best friend.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • He is known for his communication skills – a natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • Early childhood opportunities in education will benefit him.
” It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.