Mikel is English name from Hebrew meaning who is like God
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Michael
Mikel is First and last name
Meaning: ‘Who is like God?’ Daniel 12:1. First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • You wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of Mikel.
Personal Integrity • His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality • He lives on the sunny side of the street.
Relationships • It may take some time to get to know Mikel.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • A career in teaching would suit Mikel.
Life’s Opportunities • Not everyone has the career opportunities of Mikel.
” To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh