Meaning of the French name Merla is Black Bird
Local Origin of Name: French
From the name Merla
Meaning: Black Bird
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with
Merla. Personal Integrity • Merla is the height of respectability.
Personality • A smile for all who come her way.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to her, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • Must curb impulse to play instead of study.
Life’s Opportunities • Not everyone has the career opportunities of Merla.
” Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh