Meaning of thee Arabic name Atiya is giver of gifts
Local Origin of Name: Arabic, India
From the name Atiya
Atiya is First and Last name
Meaning: Giver of gifts
Emotional Spectrum • Up front and honest
Personal Integrity • Her integrity is her most precious possession.
Personality • Sparkling personality.
Relationships • Slow to make new friends, Atiya values her old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • Must curb impulse to play instead of study.
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Atiya will go far.
” Man needs more than a new start, he needs a new heart. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh