Meaning of the Welsh Surname Gwynn is Fair
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Welsh name Gwyn,
Varaint name of Gwyneth
Gwynn is First and Last name
Meaning: Fair or White
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes silly but never foolish!
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • Always there to help; everyone’s best friend.
Relationships • Likes her friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Gwynn.
Career & Money • The right job for her is within her grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for her.
Gwynn’s Lucky Numbers: 7 • 78 • 33 • 77 • 13 • 56
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh