Meaning of the Welsh male name Emrys is Immortal
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Greek name Ambrose
Emotional Spectrum.His eyes betray his soul.
Personal Integrity.His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality.As a people watcher, the world never fails to amaze him .
Relationships.Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure.A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money.Investments made early keep Emrys comfortable in the golden years.
Life’s Opportunities.Not taken in by scams, people will seek Emrys’s advice.
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish