Meaning of the Turkish name Eser is achievement
Local Origin of Name: Turkish
From the name Eser
Eser is Male and Female name
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to accommodate.
Personal Integrity • He conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality • He seeks the ill-will of no one.
Relationships • While crowds are fun, he needs his alone time.
Travel & Leisure • A trip of a lifetime is in his future.
Career & Money • Books hold the key to his career.
Life’s Opportunities • Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for him.
” This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh