Meaning of the Scandinavian female name Bjork is birch tree
Local Origin of Name: Scandinavian
From the name Bjork
Björk, Björck, Biörck, or Bjork is a Swedish surname meaning birch. It is also a common Icelandic name given to girls, meaning birch, specifically the most common native tree of Iceland
Meaning: Birch Tree
Emotional Spectrum . Sometimes Silly but never foolish!
Personal Integrity . Parents of Bjork brought her up on firm moral ground.
Personality . Calm and poised, extremely polished.
Relationships . Many people will find her their best friend.
Travel & Leisure . Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Bjork.
Career & Money . Self-taught skills will help Bjork.
Life’s Opportunities . An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
Bjork’s Lucky Numbers: 8 . 38 . 6 . 45 . 21 . 48
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh