Meaning of the Popular name Angela
Angela name means messenger of God
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Angel
Variant name of Angie
Angela is a female given name. The origin of the name is Latin and its background is Christian. It is derived from the Greek word ángelos (αγγελος), meaning “messenger of God”. In the United States, the name “Angela” was at its most popular between 1965 and 1979, when it was ranked among the top 10 names for girls.
Meaning: Messenger of God.
Emotional Spectrum • Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity • Angela is the height of respectability.
Personality • The world looks brighter behind a smile.
Relationships • The romance department is key to her happiness.
Travel & Leisure • Relaxing is an art-form to her.
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Angela.
Life’s Opportunities • Early childhood opportunities in education will benefit her
” Treasures in Heaven are laid up only as treasures on earth are laid down. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh