Meaning of the Polish Surname Fajra is fiery
Local Origin of Name: Spanish, Polish
From the name Fajra
Fajar is First and Last name
Fajar is unisex name
Emotional Spectrum • Not known to express her emotions openly.
Personal Integrity • A sincere person, no one doubts Fajra.
Personality • Good nature and good sense are usually companions.
Relationships • While crowds are fun, she needs her alone time.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • She has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Fajra will go far.
” A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh