Meaning of the Polish Surname Cibor is battle of Honor
Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the name Cibor,
Variant name of Czcibor
Cibor is First and Last name
Meaning: Battle of Honor
Emotional Spectrum • A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity • The decency of Cibor is never questioned.
Personality • Rarin’ to go all the time.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • He will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money • Education is the key to Cibor’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Cibor examines business deals carefully.
” Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh