Meaning of the Polish female name Alicja is noble
Local Origin of Name: Alice
From the name Alicja
Emotional Spectrum • She can put on a good show and rise to
the occasion. Personal Integrity • Friends know that Alicja can be trusted.
Personality • Born to serve, you will find Alicja active in the community.
Relationships • Slow to make new friends, Alicja values her old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Alicja takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • The right job for her is within her grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to her success.
” Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh