Meaning of the Persian name Nilofer is water lily
Local Origin of Name: Persian
From the name Nilofer,
Variant name of Niloofar, Nilofer, Niloufar
Meaning: water lily
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Bounce Back’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • The makeup of her is moral greatness!
Personality • She lives on the sunny side of the street.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Nilofer.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve her well.
” To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh