Meaning of the Persian name Mahshid is moon light
Local Origin of Name: Persian
From the name Mahshid,
Variant name of Mahsheed
Meaning: Moon light
Emotional Spectrum • A well rounded person with an even temper.
Personal Integrity • Mahshid is the height of respectability.
Personality • Life is never dull when she is around.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps her eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Loves to travel, and it shows!
Career & Money • Many career moves advance her in her chosen field.
Life’s Opportunities • Early childhood opportunities in education will benefit her.
” Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh