Meaning of the Persian female name Banu is lady
Local Origin of Name: Persian
From the name Banu
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to accommodate.
Personal Integrity • Parents of Banu brought her up on firm moral ground.
Personality • When others lose their head, Banu stays cool.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Banu.
Travel & Leisure • A trip of a lifetime is in her future.
Career & Money • Her study skills are the key to a good education!
Life’s Opportunities • Joy and happiness await this blessed person.
” He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh