Meaning of the Norwegian name Oyvind is Island wind
Local Origin of Name: Norwegian
From the name Oyvind,
Variant name of Eyvindr
Meaning: Island wind
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat a rebel, he must control his impulses.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Oyvind will never talk behind their back.
Personality • He has a studious look and yet…
Relationships • His best friends may not really know him .
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Oyvind takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • Many career moves advance him in his chosen field.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our maker. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh