Meaning of the name Yrian
Yrian name means Farmer
Local Origin of Name: Norwegian
From the name Yrian
Yrian is First and Last name.
Yrian is Unisex name.
Meaning: Farmer or Earth worker .
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to
accommodate. Personal Integrity • His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality • Mischief twinkles in his eyes.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • His career will involve foreign travel.
Life’s Opportunities • Will be honored for a life of volunteer work.
” When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh