Meaning of the name Yejide
Yejide name means looks like mother
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Yejide
Yejide is First and Last name
Meaning: Looks like mother
Emotional Spectrum • Doesn’t hide emotions well.
Personal Integrity • Yejide is the height of respectability.
Personality • A merry heart goes all day.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Yejide.
Travel & Leisure • Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money • Early school tutoring will help Yejide blossom.
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Yejide.
” I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh