Meaning of the name Manny
Manny name means God is with us
Local Origin of Name: Hispanic
From the Hebrew name Emanuel
Meaning: ‘God is with us’, referring to a child about to be born Isaiah 7:14
Emotional Spectrum • When he is happy, everyone knows it!
Personal Integrity • A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Manny.
Personality • Loyalty and sincerity – dominating qualities.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Manny.
Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • Books hold the key to his career.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Manny, given the right educational tools.
Manny’s Lucky Numbers: 21 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 14 • 29
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh