Meaning of the name Esther
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Persian name Esther
Meaning:’Star’ Book of Esther
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat a rebel, she must control her impulses.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Esther will never talk behind their back.
Personality • Let her be as she is – she needs no alterations.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • Her job supports her hobby!
Career & Money • Work is an important part of her life.
Life’s Opportunities • A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Esther.
” The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish